EVENT: 2010 Capital BookFest in Maryland - Saturday, October 2nd



Join me at Capital BookFest in Maryland on October 2, 2010!

Meet your favorite authors and have your books autographed! I am reading and signing copies of my new book TEN MARBLES AND A BAG TO PUT THEM IN: POEMS FOR CHILDREN. I will be at the KIDSZONE @3:40pm. See the children's author schedule below and visit the official website for the Capital BookFest!


Capital BookFest Largo—Schedule

Borders Books (Indoors and Outdoors)
931-A Capital Centre Blvd, Largo, MD
Saturday, October 2, 2010
10a.m. – 7 p.m.

Schedule Subject to Change
Authors will sign books immediately following their presentation.
For author bios and photos, visit the Fan Page.

ALL PROGRAMS ARE HELD INSIDE BORDERS BOOKS.

KIDSZONE


11 – 11:40 Cassandra Hill- It’s Your Birthday Shyann
11:50 – 12:15 Charisse Carney-Nunes- Nappy and I am Barack Obama
12:25 – 12:50 ROSCOE ORMAN- SESAME STREET DAD: EVOLUTION OF AN ACTOR
1:00 – 1:30 Tony Medina – I & I: Bob Marley
1:40 – 2:00 Carmody Hills Elem Bookinaday Students
2:10 – 2:45 Barbara Alexander - Papa's Penny Party
3:00 – 3:30 Jerry Craft - The Big Picture, What You Need to Succeed
3:40 – 4:05 DuEwa Frazier
4:15- 4:45 Regina Brooks – Everything You Wanted to Know About Writing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barbecue & Books Go Hand in Hand: 5 Crazy Ways to Promote Your Book!

After the MFA: 10 things I learned

Jazz, Books & Talking to Strangers in DC